Gray Sky Games
Exciting changes are coming here in $CURRENTYEAR+1! 😊
An implementation of the popular Sokoban puzzle game. The goal is to push the crates onto the designated squares without getting stuck.
Great educational value for kids or non-kids. Reasonably attractive graphics (except for the odd-looking blue hero), we rate 4 out of 5. Features include multiple undo, mouse controls with auto-path-finding, many levels included, and you can add your own levels. Sugar-free. Recommended by more dentists. Free and open source.
A small game for Windows and Mac OS X based on Tetris. Features include smooth animation, and carefully fine-tuned movement controls. May be habit-forming. Free but not open source.
- Apr 2020 Version 1.0.1 Dave Gnukem update released
- 11 Jun 2018 Now SSL/https-compliant; more buzzword-compliance is in progress.
- 3 Apr 2018 Version 1.0 of the long-awaited and not-really-acclaimed but not-too-terrible Dave Gnukem retro 2D platform shooter has been released. Now with less crashes!
- 4 Oct 2016 Falling Blocks now available on Windows »
- 4 Oct 2016 Now have a news section!
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: Can these games be played on sunny days too?
Q: Why the name "Still Yet Another Sokoban"?
A: The name "Yet Another Sokoban" was actually already taken.